In June and July 2018, several members of our community participated to conferences and workshops relevant to EMbeDS research areas. In particular:
- Francesca Chiaromonte gave a talk titled “Information Matrices and Group Structures in Sufficient Dimension Reduction” at ISNPS2018, the 4th Conference of the International Society for Non-parametric Statistics, held in Salerno.
- Mariafrancesca Romano gave a talk titled “Methodological innovations to estimate illegal economy” in the section "Le nuove frontiere nella misurazione dei conti nazionali" of the 13th ISTAT Conference, held in Roma.
- Arianna Martinelli gave a talk titled “Mapping Technical Change using Patent Citation Networks” at the workshop Data Science and Economics: Algorithms, Data, and New Research Questions on Prediction and Causality, held in Torino.
- Matteo Coronese presented the research project "Natural Disaster Risk and the Distributional Dynamics of Damages: a Global Analysis" (by M. Coronese, F. Lamperti, F. Chiaromonte, A. Roventini) in several venues, including the CEF Conference and the Economic and Financial Implications of Climate Change Conference, both held in Milano, and the WEHIA Conference held in Tokyo (Japan).
- Francesco Lamperti presented the research project "And Then He Wasn’t a She: Climate Change and Green Transitions in an Agent-Based Integrated Assessment Model" (by F. Lamperti, G. Dosi, M. Napoletano, A. Roventini, A. Sapio) in several venues, including the ISCEF Conference held in Paris (France), the CEF Conference held in Milano, and the WEHIA Conference held in Tokyo (Japan).