EMbeDS has secured access to RepRisk database.
RepRisk combines artificial intelligence with human analysis to translate big data into curated and actionable research and metrics, using a proprietary, rules-based methodology and offers premium RepRisk dataset with the following characteristics:
• Risk metrics and underlying scores to assess and benchmark the risk exposure and business conduct of companies (28 environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks and 45 ESG “hot topics” mapped to all companies)
• Coverage of any listed or non-listed company exposed to ESG risks, plus projects, from all sectors and countries including emerging and frontier markets (adverse data on around 95,000 listed and non-listed companies, from all countries and sectors)
• Research and metrics updated on a daily basis, ensuring that timely and actionable intelligence is always at your fingertips.
• 10+ years of data history, with an unbroken time series
Furthermore, access to the premium RepRisk dataset allows to:
• Analyze how a company’s policies and processes compare to its actual risk exposure
• Screen and analyze investment portfolios, funds, major indices, and/or the underlying companies
• Conduct credit risk, compliance, and risk assessments of companies
• Research and map sector- and country-level risks
• Screen and analyze supply chain risks for both buyers and suppliers
• Study NGO activities and how they impact a company’s risk exposure
• Research and benchmark companies on ESG and reputational trends and risks