This is a first, informal brainstorming worshop organized in collaboration with CoMoS. We will bring together research groups interested in the development and use of Big Data, platforms, modeling and data analysis tools -- with applications in Economics and the Social Sciences.
Each group will present ongoing work and plans/desiderata in a non-technical fashion, as a way to stimulate discussion and identify potential complementarities and synergies.
Speakers and general topics (tentative list):
- Francesco Lamperti (SSSA, Economics): Agent-Based & Network Modeling
- Fosca Giannotti (CNR): SoBigData Ecosystem
- Dino Pedreschi (UniPi, Comp Sci) Wellbeing & Economics applications
- Fabrizio Lillo (SNS & UniBo): Quantitative Finance
- Chiara Seghieri (SSSA, Management): Healthcare systems
- Caterina Giusti (UniPi, Stat): Statistics & Big Data
- Arianna Martinelli (SSSA, Economics): Innovation I
- Filippo Chiarello (UniPi, Economics): Innovation II
- Giovanni Comandè (SSSA, Dirpolis): Law & Ethics